This yummy bread is great for snacks for the kids. I make it in a mini loaf pan so it is snack size but it can also be made in a regular loaf pan.
LEMON POPPYSEED BREAD
1 pkg lemon cake mix
1/2 c oil
1 pkg lemon instant pudding
1 c water
1 T poppy seeds
1. In large mixing bowl beat eggs.
3. Add water.
4. Add cake mix and pudding.
5. Mix until just blended.
6. Add poppy seeds.
7. Mix until seeds are spread evenly.
8. Spoon into greased pan. Like I said I use the mini loaf pan. One large ice cream scoop is perfect for the mini loaf.
9. Bake at 325 degrees. Mini loaf pan 12-14 minutes. 2 – 8×4 loaf pans 25 minutes.
Cool and ENJOY! They are so delicious.