This is the most delicious, moist apple cake I’ve ever eaten! I can’t believe I’ve waited so long to make it again. Hope you enjoy!
1 c oil
2 1/2 c flour
2 tsp baking powder
3 tsp cinnamon
6 Granny Smith apples
2 1/4 c sugar
1/3 c orange juice (I’ve substituted lemon and it works fine)
2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine the flour with baking powder and 2 tsp cinnamon.
3. In large bowl, toss apples with 1/4 c sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
4. In stand mixer beat oil with eggs, orange juice, vanilla and 2 c sugar on medium speed for 1 minute.
5. Add flour in 3 batches, mixing just until combined.
6. Add apples and stir with spatula to combine.
7. Transfer to bundt pan.
8. Bake until golden ~ about 1 1/2 hours.
9. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes before unmolding onto cooling rack to cool completely.
Please leave me some love if you like this recipe! And let me know how it turns out if you bake it.